Get insights on how to get rid of pimple scars overnight including the scabs on the face and the nose.
How to Remove Pimple Scars on Your Face
Getting rid of pimple scars is a little tougher than elimination of the pimples actually. Pimples can be naturally taken care of by use of several ingredients containing anti-inflammatory or antibacterial properties that are in abundance also in nature. However, pimple scars are a more stubborn as they doesn’t go away easily.
However, as the saying is known, nothing is impossible. It may take more sometime but the regular efforts of using certain natural bleaching agents as well as other ingredients that lighten the pimples scars and gradually get rid of them permanently.
- Lemon juice for pimple scars
Lemon is a natural bleaching agent. Vitamin C that is contained in lemon helps to rebuild the collagen. When you apply lime juice on the pimple scars, the spots get lighter with days.
Lemon juice is a perfect skin lightening agent. It is the acid contained in the lemon juice that helps to brighten the skin and thus make the pimples to be less visible. It can also fade away the freckles and further lighten the dark scars faster.
Not only pimples scars, if you also have swollen pimples, a lemon juice can assist to reduce the redness also. And it is probably one of the most easily available ingredient available and found there in your fridge. So, you just need to get it from nearby place and squeeze out some of its fresh juice to use to your pimples scar, all days.
However, just do not go out in sun after application lemon juice to the skin. It makes the skin sensitive to sun’s rays. Even more time after when you step out of the home, do not forget to use a sunscreen to protect the skin.
- Take a small fresh lemon and squeeze out its content juice. Apply the juice directly on the scars using the finger tips or a clean cotton ball, leave it for about 10 minutes and wash it off using cold water. Do this at least once a day for about two to three weeks during after which you can see the scars disappear considerably. If you want, you can also mix some honey with the lemon juice to make it some more effective in reducing of the acne scars.
- If the skin is more sensitive, dilute the lemon juice by mixing some rose water and then applying on the pimple scars.
- You can also mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with more two teaspoons of Vitamin E oil and then applying this to the acne scars. Vitamin E is a very perfect emollient that has a lots of antioxidants which protects and even improves the skin texture.
- Squeeze the available few lemons to take out the fresh juice in a bowl.
- Add some honey to the lemon juice and mix well.
- Dip the available cotton ball in the mixture.
- Now use this mixture on the cotton ball to the whole of the face or the skin part where you have pimple scars.
- Leave for about 15 minutes.
- Wash off using water and then pat dry.
- Repeat this once every day for at least 3 weeks.
- Aloe vera for pimple scars
The wonder herb that is known as Aloe Vera, not only soothes a swollen skin but also assits in regeneration of the damaged tissues boosting the healing process of the skin. It’s perfect to use freshly made gel like substance that comes directly from the aloe vera leaf than to apply over the counter products that contains aloe vera
- Take an aloe vera leaf and peel its outer green cover to reveal the contents. You will be able to see a gel like substance below the green outer cover. Take out the gel and apply it on the scars. Leave it for about half an hour and then wash off using cold water.
- Apply aloe vera gel at least twice daily so as to see the results in just few days. Not only will pimple acne scars will get rid of but also the skin that will start to glow and will thus be tighter.
- How to get rid of pimple scars using olive oil.
Olive oil can be known to be the most skin friendly oil as it has a whole range of vitamins ( A, D, E, C, B1 and B2), iron and even antioxidants. The anti-inflammatory properties exhibited by olive oil also helps to remove acne scars.
You need to apply olive oil to the scars daily before going to bed.
You will need:
- A bottle of Olive oil
- Warm Water
- A clean piece of cloth or towel
- Take some olive oil and gently massage the face with the oil. Focus more on the pimple scars.
- Massage for a few minutes until the time that you can feel that all the oil has been absorbed by the skin.
- Now take a clean towel or piece of cloth and drape it into warm water.
- Put the warm wet cloth on to the face to arbsorb the steam.
- Now wipe away any excess oil gently using the cloth. Don’t rub though.
- After about 2 minutes, wash off the face using normal water.
- Hoe to get rid of pimple scars by use of baking soda
Baking soda is also another popular remedy used for removing pimple scars through its exfoliating effects. The gentle coarse granules contained in the soda mixed with water gets rid of the dead skin layer off the face without any inflammation that is caused during the application.
How to use baking soda for acne scars
- Take a couple of teaspoons of a baking soda and by use of water make a consistent paste.
- Gently massage the face using this paste focusing on pimple scars.
- After massaging for about 2 minutes, leave the paste there on the face for about 15 minutes.
- Now wash off using warm water.
- Use some moisturizer, preferably olive oil.
- Repeat the process at least twice or thrice a week.
How to Get Rid Of Pimple Scabs
Fenugreek Seeds perform great to get rid of the scars of pimp scabs naturally. Fenugreek is also referred to as Greek hayseed as well as the root of fledgling. It has a long history of helpful utilization for mending and also easing aggravation.
It has powerful anti-oxidants that produce huge profits in treating skin issue. While further experimental exploration is required to affirm the viability of fenugreek in treating complexion skin issues, it has been a known perfect natural solution for several number of years in treating pimple inflammation.
How to Get Rid Of Pimple Scars Naturally and Fasts
Cocoa butter, the fat derived from cacao seeds, is a perfect natural moisturizer and because of its moisturizing properties, it not only heals scars but also helps to prevent them. But does cocoa butter get rid of acne scars?
How to get rid of pimple scars using cocoa butter
- Cocoa butter is a fat and an excellent moisturizer as well as emollient. It can quickly melt due to the high body temperature. This quality makes the butter easily absorbable into the skin. In fact, it not only penetrates the top layer of the skin but it goes deep within the skin into the dermis. Thus, it enters the site where the skin can retain the moisture for a longer time. A well moisturized skin is the skin that makes spots and scars less visible!
- This unique ability exhibited by cocoa butter to lock moisture at a deeper levels of the skin makes it effective in healing the acne scars. This way, it keeps the skin well hydrated. A well hydrated skin can only regrow the skin tissue. New skin tissue in place of scarred ones definitely will give a blemish free skin. Therefore, when you use cocoa butter daily, you help the damaged skin to get repaired.
- Cocoa butter softens and moisturizes the skin. Apart from this, it also smooth’s out the tone and texture of the skin. This makes the acne scars less noticeable.
- Cocoa butter
- At night, before going to bed, wash your face properly and pat it dry.
- Take some cocoa butter and apply this to the face gently massaging it onto the skin for a few minutes.
- Leave it to stay overnight.
- Wash off the face in the morning.
- Do this daily.
- You may also apply cocoa butter once more during the daytime. Only do not apply too much of it as you may do at night. This will keep your skin looking greasy.
Keeping the skin well hydrated and moisturized is the initial step towards removal of the pimple scars. Cocoa butter is one of the best natural moisturizer that you can apply on the skin to not only get rid of acne scars but also to keeps the skin soft and smooth
How to Get Rid Of Pimple Scars on Nose
Tea tree oil is derived from the Melaleuca alternifolia plant in Australia, tea tree oil is a perfect antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-fungal as well as an antiviral essential oil. As such, not only for acne scars, tea tree oil is, in fact, one of the best remedies for pimple scars on nose too.
How to get rid of pimple scars on nose by use of tea tree oil
As far as pimple scars on the nose are concerned, this oil is the most beneficial in healing of the hypertrophic scars that are generally raised and red, such as those we get after a burn injury or a surgery. Raised acne scars too are however not very uncommon. So if you have the raised acne scars, you can effectively use tea tree oil to get rid of them.
Tea tree oil, due to its anti-inflammatory effects, it would definitely help you in getting rid of such acne scars. This oil is also very hydrating. It provides some moisture and helps to hydrate the scar which gradually diminishes the scar and make it disappear.
- Tea tree oil about 2-4 drops
- Water of about 1-2 tbsp
- Cotton ball
Remember to adjust the quantity as per the area of your acne scars
- Add the tea tree oil to the water.
- Take the small cotton ball and dip it in the diluted tea tree oil.
- Apply the solution to your acne scars.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day
Precaution: Never use tea tree oil if undiluted as it is too strong to be handled by the skin. Always dilute it in water, more so if the skin is sensitive.
How to Remove Scars from Face
How to get rid of pimple scars from face using apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has several properties. It is an astringent and a natural disinfectant that portrays it a perfect natural anti-septic.
It also balances the pH level of the body and of the skin when it is applied topically. And due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, it is very effective in the treatment of pimple scars also. All of these properties of apple cider vinegar are given by its beneficial components that includes vitamins, minerals, carbolic acid, aldehydes, amino acids, acetic acid and many more properties.
It is thus a known remedy for acne. You can also be able to heal acne scars considerably using apple cider vinegar. As this vinegar scrapes off the dead skin cells, it may also lead to fading of the acne scars to a great extent. You can either apply apple cider vinegar with water or with honey.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- 1 part
- Water- 1 part
- Cotton ball
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water
- Dip the cotton ball in it.
- Apply this to your acne scars.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Do this once daily
- How to get rid of pimple scars from face using vitamin E
In the more recent times, Vitamin E has been considerably known as one of the very essential vitamins for human skin. It can thoroughly be able to moisturize the skin and in this particular process, it makes the face scars or the spots on the skin less noticeable.
This is all to the fact that it hydrates the skin well using its moisturizing properties. There is one more theory that regards vitamin E with its effectiveness in reducing acne scars. This theory implies that vitamin E helps vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is thought to be important for a good skin. When you have vitamin E in the body, present in several fruits and vegetables, the fat in the body absorbs this vitamin E.
It then performs with vitamin A to give you soft, supple and blemish free skin. Deficiency of vitamin E can even lead to dry skin and acne breakouts. Thus, it is always advisable to provide the body with enough vitamin E. Now the question comes up, how to use vitamin E on acne scars, Here’s how to do the process.
- Vitamin E oil or Vitamin E capsule
- Give steam to the face so that the pores open up.
- Take few drops of vitamin E oil. If you have bought vitamin E capsule, puncture it and extract the oil out of it.
- Apply the oil to the skin having acne scars.
- Now gently massage the area with the oil in gentle circular strokes for about 15 minutes or till the oil is absorbed into the skin.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- Now wash it off using normal water.
- Do this daily.
Precaution: If you have a sensitive skin, you should always do patch test before applying vitamin E oil or any other oil on to your skin.
- 11 Top Remedies to Remove Acne Scars:
- 15 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Scars Fast:
- Best home remedies to remove pimple marks, scars & pimple spots:
- How to get rid of acne scars fast:
- How To Prevent And Get Rid Of Acne Scars Quickly: